Welcome to the research guide for SPMT 3314: History of American Sport. This guide has all of the resources you need to be successful in all stages of your project. Use the navigation links on the right, or these quick links:
Identifying Primary Sources
- This page contains links and tutorials for the main databases you will use to research Trinity athletics history.
Finding Secondary Sources
- Secondary sources are scholarly articles and books that provide context for your primary sources, and help support your argument.
Indexing Oral Histories with OHMS
- A step-by-step tutorial for indexing oral histories using the OHMS platform.
- A guide to citing primary sources, including your oral history, in your historical essay.
Creating Omeka Exhibits
- Tutorial and tips for creating a digital exhibit using the Omeka platform.