Structure of your journal assignment (from the assignment description):
- Your first entry should project what you think you will learn through this project.
- Divide the journal into three sections – National, State, and Local Government.
- Individual entries need to be placed in the appropriate category.
- Provide summaries/reflections on your entries every two weeks.
- Provide a comprehensive summary/reflection and the end of journal assessing what you have learned through the project.
Due: April 3 in hard copy.
Please see full assignment description for details.
If you have questions or are having a hard time finding sources, please don't hesitate to come see me. I am here to help!
Additionally, remember what Professor Burke said: "Daily means daily." Keep up with your entries and you won't regret it.